- private guiding and tour leading
- genealogy research and family roots documentation
- study visits and student seminars in Jewish heritage and Holocaust sites in Europe
- itinerary suggestions and consultations
- photo documentation
- travel logistics
- transportation (we use a passenger and a Van car for the comfort of our guests; if a group is bigger than 6 people, we rent buses from our partner companies)
- accommodation and food arrangements (kosher if needed)
- historical expertise
If you are interested in any of our services, please write to us in order to get a tailor-made itinerary and pricing on your individual request.
For the comfort of our guests we charge for our guiding services per day and leave all the other pre-arranged payments (hotels, transportation, food, admission fees) to be covered by you personally. In this way you have full control of your expanses in Poland. Of course if you would like to consult on your accommodation choice we will be happy to share our experiences with you.
You can find more travel itineraries at TOURS, SITES, PAST PROJECTS or HOLOCAUST EDUCATION and JEWISH HERITAGE AND HOLOCAUST TRAVEL MAP OF POLAND.